Golf Pass Mauritius
Only for October to April
Our Mauritius High Season Golf Pass gives you access to the finest courses, with up to 15% saving on the regular rates from October to April.
As from €135 per round, our High Season Golf Pass allows you to play a minimum of four rounds of golf.
ORDER YOUR HIGH SEASON GOLF PASS
ORDER YOUR PASS
Valid from October to April
Thanks, we will contact you soon
Step 1 / 3
For Bank Fees & Other Forex Loss, we have to add a 5% of processing fees
The final estimated price is :
Date: 29 March 2016
TERMS & CONDITIONS
● The “Mauritius Golf Passport” voucher is valid as from 01 October till 30 April.
● The Mauritius multi golf pass gives access to a 18 hole round of golf in seven golf courses below at preferential prices as from 1st of October to 30th April of the following year.
○ Belle Mare Plage Links Golf
○ Belle Mare Plage Legend Golf
○ Ile aux Cerfs Golf Course
○ Four Seasons Golf Course at Anahita
○ Tamarina Golf Club
○ Heritage Golf Club
○ Avalon Golf Club
● The golf pass includes a minimum of four round of golf out of the seven above golf courses.
● The golf pass is per person and cannot be shared.
● The golf pass excludes
○ Golf Cart
○ Additional Practice Balls
● The Golf cart and additional practice balls can be requested directly at the respective golf pro shop
● The Golf Pass is applicable only to clients not residing in Mauritius Golf Resort and as from their arrival until departure dates in Mauritius.
Payment & Booking
● A round of 18 hole games are at 150 EURO for all the proposed golf courses.
● Booking must be done at least 15 days before the first round of golf.
● The pass is only valid for the day & time set on the pass.
● Holder of the Golf Pass needs to remit this original voucher to the PRO Shop of each golf course to be signed and photocopied by the caddie master. The original voucher will remain with the client.
● The pass holder must be over 16 years.
● The pass is non refundable and cannot be changed or cancelled after booking.
Bad weather policy
The course will be closed for the following reasons:
● Flooded greens or fairways
● Thunder and lightening
● If the conditions are bad enough in any way as to be considered dangerous to the players or
damaging to the golf courses
In bad weather, all players due to play golf on a day when the course is closed should firstly be offered an alternative time or day of play. Green fees will be credited towards the alternative days play. Any guests who are unable to accept an alternative day’s play will be refunded their green fee charges through the Operator.
In the above situation, the following conditions will apply:
● No NOSHOW green fee will be charged.
Golf Course Rules & Etiquette
The golf course rules and etiquette are as follows:
● Starting times will be at 10 minute intervals with the first tee off time.
● All players should report to the starter kiosk 5 minutes before their allocated starting time.
● All players must wear appropriate golf shoes with soft spikes. Metal spikes are not allowed on
● Dress code must be observed for the golf course and clubhouse as stipulated on the rules and club house as stipulated on the rules and regulations chart, no beachwear, no denims, no training shoes, no tee-shirts, socks must be worn.
● All players are responsible for any injuries or loss of life incurred to themselves or to others
● All players are responsible for any damage caused to any hire clubs and hire shoes during their games.
● Each player must have his/her own golf bag with their own set of clubs.
● A golf cart may carry a maximum of two (2) players and two (2) golf bags and no person under the age of 18 may drive a golf cart hired at Four Seasons Golf Club.
● All players are responsible for any damage to the golf cart, GPS System, property or injury to individual persons or their belonging during their round.
● All players must replace repair pitch marks on the greens and rake bunkers after play and keep to the pace of the course.
● A non golfer can accompany a golfer inside the same golf cart with no additional cost.