Four Seasons Golf Resort Mauritius at Anahita
A Golfing Paradise at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita
With panoramic views over crystal clear turquoise lagoons, discover endless opportunities for relaxation and adventure at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita. Lush gardens of exotic flowers and warm Indian Ocean breezes create an instant sense of place, as signature Four Seasons service ensures a seamless welcome to a world of luxury seclusion and natural beauty.
With all pool villa accommodation split across the meandering coastline and a private 11 acre island, this stylish, open-air Resort offers boundless space for escapism, and discovery along intertwining cycling pathways. Unrivalled children’s and teen facilities and spacious Residence Villas make this the perfect family retreat, while romantic tranquility caters to the desires of couples and honeymooners.
Two secluded beaches invite relaxation and are home to complimentary waterskiing and non-motorised watersports. Further rejuvenation is offered through regionally inspired treatments at the overwater Spa, where tension is eased away.
Every culinary desire is catered to by the Resort’s four restaurants, where diverse menus range from a Modern French Bistro to authentic Italian, Indian, Asian and Mauritian specialties. In Villa Dining is also available around the clock, seven days a week, to allow guests to dine in relaxed privacy without having to set foot outside their villa.
Highlights of the Resort include:
- Exclusively pool villa accommodation that ranges from One to Five Bedrooms.
- A choice of three restaurants within the Resort, plus the beautifully located Golf Clubhouse restaurant, Il Forno.
- An overwater Spa that features a range of rejuvenating rituals, facials and massages, as well as a full hair and beauty salon and private and group wellness classes.
- A young adults’ centre and separate kids’ club to keep all ages of guests entertained.
- A choice of complimentary watersports, including stand up paddle boarding, kayaking and sailing.
- Private guided snorkels with Marine Education partner WiseOceans to explore the spectacular underwater world of Mauritius.
- Two floodlit tennis courts and a professional tennis coach on staff.
- A Fitness Centre with a full range of cardio machines and free weights, plus a 25 meter outdoor lap pool.
- Complimentary bicycles available to every guest.
For golfing guests, the Clubhouse can be easily reached within a 5 minute drive from the Resort’s front drive through the complimentary shuttle service. Golf, on the Ernie Els Design course, is complementary and unlimited to all guests at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita, allowing players of all levels to enjoy oceanfront views from the 18-hole championship course.