Mocated in Palmar on the east coast of Mauritius, Ambre Resort & Spa is one of the most appreciated All-Inclusive resorts in Mauritius boasting a 750m coral sandy beach running along a sheltered bay. Ambre is an adult only beach resort welcoming guests aged 16 and over and offerigng an all-inclusive formula at 3 restaurants and 2 bars. This very resort proposes 297 rooms nestled between the coral-reef lagoon and lush tropical gardens, including 17 Junior Suites of 72m2 and 2 Ambre Suites.
THE LIGHT SIDE OF LIFE
For the most active holiday, there is an array of land and water sports to quench everyone needs. Choose from aerobics, kaya-
king, fitness classes, snorkelling, tennis, stretching, aqua-gym, sports tournaments, tennis lessons, water-skiing, big game
fishing, parasailing and a fully-equipped fitness centre with a range of cardio apparatus and training machines. Ambre is the perfect destination for a golfing getaway, with its fresh air and convivial attitude. And you don’t need to journey too
far to tee off. De facto, Ambre offers his residents free access to the iconic Ile Aux Cerfs Golf designed by Bernhard Langer with complementary greenfees and free return Golf Shuttle Transfer Bus/ Boat from hotel to Ile aux Cerfs Golf Course within operating hours. Adjacently, with the ultimate goal of diversifying its golfing mix, Ambre Residents gets special greenfee conditions at Tamarina Golf Club and Anahita Golf Clubs. (Golf Cart at a fee).
- Ambre offers an adult only experience.
- Over 750, of white sandy beach
- 3 Restaurants
- 2 Bar
- Boathouse & PADI Centre
- Jogging Track
- 2 floodlit tennis courts | glass-bottom boat trips | snorkelling
- Fitness Centre and personal trainings
- Waterskiing | big game fishing | parasailing
- Free WIFI
- 1 Signature Golf Courses: Bernhard Langer design Ile aux Cerfs
- Golf Shuttle to/from Golf Course
- Boat Shuttle to/from Ile aux Cerfs
- Special Green Fee at Tamarina Golf and Anahita Golf